- 1. What is Skypiea ’s approach to the GDPR?
Skypiea Group Co., Limited. We comply with current EU data protection law, and will comply with GDPR. We provide advertising technology services including its mobile advertising exchange, the Skypiea website. Our Services allow publishers of mobile applications (“apps”) and websites to show ads on their sites and apps.
- 2. Is Skypiea a data controller or a data processor?
We are the controller of the data we use as part of the Skypiea Services.
- 3. How does Skypiea collect information?
Our services are designed to connect publishers and advertisers around the world. For the personal data, we will not collect such as the user’s advertising identifier, precise location, or interest or demographic information such as age and gender. We may still receive data such as the user’s IP address, Cookies for limited purposes based on separate legal grounds for processing, such as legal necessity or legitimate interests.
- 4. How We Use the Information We Collect?
We use the information we collect to provide and improve Skypiea Services, as well as to enable and allow for the improvement of related services provided by Skypiea Customers or other third party partners in connection with the Skypiea Services and across the broader advertising ecosystem, including for the following purposes:
Skypiea will not combine the non-personally identifiable information collected to provide the Skypiea Services with your personally-identifying information without your express consent.
- Ad Reporting and Conversions: Reporting to advertisers information about when and how users have been exposed to their ads, clicked on their ads, or visited their website, and reporting to publishers information about when and how ads were shown on their properties and were clicked on.
- Fraud Detection and Prevention: Identifying invalid clicks (or ad queries) and protecting Skypiea and Skypiea Customers from fraudulent behavior.
- Geo-Targeting: Where permitted by the user’s device, allowing Skypiea and Skypiea Customers to serve ads based on a user’s location.
- 5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose information about Skypiea Customers when necessary to provide the Skypiea Services to them, such as for account inquiries or verification, or to enable participation in certain features of our mobile advertising exchange.
- 6. Data Subjects in the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom, we have appointed DataRep as our representative to fulfil our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions or requests about your personal data and how we handle it, you can reach out to DataRep at:
United Kingdom DataRep, 107-111 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2AB, United Kingdom
Please note that all correspondences should be sent to 'DataRep' and should be explicitly marked as 'DataRep' on the envelope. Correspondence not marked as 'DataRep' might not reach us.
For general inquiries or questions about our products or services, please contact us at: email@example.com
This is to prevent your customers from contacting DataRep for questions related to your products or services.